Ultrasonic Cleaner - VGT-2000
Ultrasonic cleaners give fast, efficient and consistent cleaning, all at the push of a button.
Ultrasonic Cleaning makes use of the effect of cavitations and the sonic pressure that is generated in the liquid by the powerful ultrasonic waves. The process of ultrasonic cleaning in a liquid is the action of ultrasonic waves generating micro vacuole bubbles which repeatedly expand and contract. Once these bubbles burst the action will gradually and gently remove the contamination or dirt that is adhered to the surface of the article as well as places not easily accessed.
The Ultrasonic Cleaner is easy to use and ideal for cleaning:
- Airbrush parts
- Model motor engines and parts
- White Metal Parts
- Jewellery – rings, earrings, brooches, chains etc
- Watch parts
- Small metal parts
- 600 ml Stainless steel tank - size 15 x 9 x 5 cm
- Plastic lift out tray
- Digital display 3 digit LED
- On/off light touch switch with micro programmed 3 minutes default time
- Programmable timer 1 – 60 minutes
- Hinged transparent dust cover lid & button catch, cuts down noise
- Voltage 220/240 Wattage 35
- Comes Fitted with UK 3 Pin Plug, this will need changing for use outside the UK within Europe.
- Ultrasonic frequency 42KHz
- Size 20 x 13.5 x 13.8 cm