Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Kawasaki ZZR1400 (ZX-14 Ninja) -14111
When Kawasaki announced the ZZR1400 it continued their tradition of producing the strongest bike in the hyper sport category. It attracted much attention due to its impressive design and specifications. The ZZR1400 had such a great road presence and strong character, that it exceeded expected sales forecasts. In America it was given the official name "ZX-14" but is more widely recognized by its nickname "Ninja". The ZX-14 is currently known as the world's most powerful sports motorcycle. The motorcycle also featured a tandem seat fairing and an under diffuser. In addition to the standard coloring, a fire pattern livery was given to the American market for special use.
About the Model
- Scale 1:12
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Decals Included
- Cowlings, engine and seat rail are installed with tiny precision screws.
- Comes with a display stand.
- Under diffuser and tandem cowling are included. U.S. Specifications can be reproduced.
- Front and rear tires are made of synthetic for extra realism.
- Comes with "Kawasaki, ZZR 1400, and ZX-14" metal-transfer markings.
- Mirror surfaces depicted with metal-transfer markings.
- Slide markings are prepared for the number plate and instrument panel.
- Length 180.2mm (Including stand) Width 74mm.
Product ID: 2333
People who bought this, also purchased these:
1:24 Detail Parts for Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Overseas Version
1:20 Team Lotus Type 72E Metal Front Sub Frame # 62001
1:20 Brabham Honda BT18 F2 '66 by Ebbro - Pre-order Now
1:20 Team Lotus Type 91 (Lotus 91) by Ebbro - Pre-order Now
1:24 Toyota AE86 Trueno Sprinter GT-Apex 1985 c/w Engine
1:24 Volkswagen Beetle 1303s
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Final Edition '15
1:12 Honda Hyper Monkey Custom (Takegawa Parts) Z50J-I
1:24 Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex Late Ver c/w Engine
1:24 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SV