Iwata Eclipse SBS Airbrush 0.35 Nozzle
The Iwata Eclipse range of airbrushes are the ultimate in versatility, reliability and performance. Iwata designed these airbrushes as multi-purpose, high paint flow, and high detail to cover a wide range of uses.
The SBS is the most versatile in the Eclipse range because you can attach small side cups that hold a few drops of paint through to suction bottles up to 2oz (56ml). You can position the cup or bottle to spray at different angles.
The Eclipse SBS is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Body Art
- Mural painting
- Custom Automotive Sign Painting
- Fine Art
- T-Shirt/Textile Painting
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
The Eclipse SBS features:
- Side-feed (comes with 1/8oz (3.8ml) metal cup)
- 0.35mm needle and nozzle designed for spraying heavier paints, while maintaining high detail spray characteristics
- Fine detail to 2" (0.35mm to 50mm) spray pattern
- Drop-in, self-centering nozzle for perfect alignment and ease of assembly
- side cup fits on either side to allow for right-handed or left-handed use
- Iwata quality and performance at a competitive price
The Eclipse SBS has the option to change to a 0.5mm needle, nozzle and nozzle cap for broader spraying.
Product ID: 972
The Living Daylights - Aston Martin Cumberland Grey 60ml
1:24 LB-Work Lamborghini Huracan Transkit - Pre-order
Nassau Blue Paint - 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 60ml (Revell Kit)
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V 1998 "Rally Argentina Winner"
1:24 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B E-Tune II Version B
1:24 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II (BNR32)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (1972 Nippon Grand Prix)
1:24 Toyota Celica 1600 GT (TA22-MQ)
1:24 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec