1:20 Maserati 250F Ver.A : 1957 Rd.1 Argentine GP Winner #2 J.M.Fangio / 2nd #6 J.Behrad
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K715
The Maserati 250F was a racing car made by Maserati of Italy used in '2.5 litre' Formula One racing between January 1954 and November 1960. Twenty-six examples were made.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim.
- front bonnet removable, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
K715 Ver.A : 1957 Rd.1 Argentine GP Winner #2 J.M.Fangio / 2nd #6 J.Behrad
- first debuting in 1954, the 250F went through various engine and frame upgrades for the 1957 season. The 250F took the championship in the same year under the hands of legendary driver J.M. Fangio.
- based off the 1957 opening race build where Fangio grasped victory. Features unique nose and muffler design used during this race only.