Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:24 Nissan 180SX (Ltd Re-Issue) - 89727
1:24 Plastic model kit of the Nissan 180SX
A Much-Loved Stylish Sports Coupe.
The Nissan 180SX is a 2-door fastback-style coupe that debuted in June 1989. It's sleek form was enhanced by the use of retractbable headlights, giving the car a drag coefficient of 0.30, which was very good for its time. Japan Domestic Market models were powered by a 175hp turbocharged 1.8 liter DOHC engine, and with its Front-engined, Rear-drive layout, it was a widely popular car for driving enthusiasts.
About the Model
- 1/24 scale assembly model kit, Length: 188mm, Width: 72mm
- Flowing curves of the sleek coupe body accurately reproduced.
- Stylish rear spoiler included as a separately molded part for greater detail.
- Realistically replicated suspension system with front MacPherson struts and rear multi-link.
- Parts and markings included for both left-hand drive and right-hand drive models, enabling depiction of European market 200SX and American market 240SX.