Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:24 Toyota 86 - GT86 - FR-S - 24323
Released in April 2012, the Toyota 86 is a lightweight, front-engine rear-wheel drive sports car that was co-developed by Toyota and Subaru. It is powered by a boxer 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine featuring Toyota's D-4S direct injection technology. From its ground-hugging form to its interior styling, everything about this car has been newly designed in the pursuit of providing a fun driving experience.
About the Model
- Length: 177mm, Width: 84mm
- Dynamic body lines of the FR sports car are accurately reproduced.
- Optional rear wing is depicted with separate parts.
- Highly-detailed boxer 4-cylinder engine, suspension, and interior. Steerable front wheels.
- Matte silver-plated wheels as well as gloss silver-plated headlight and taillight fixtures and exhaust tips are included to enhance realism.
- Manufacturer emblems and mirror surfaces depicted with metal transfers.
Recreate the actual body colors with Zero Paints.
The actual Toyota 86 is available in seven official body colors. Zero Paints have issued Airbrushing paints to enable modellers to easily paint their models in the color of their choice, and in particular the Toyoto's Flagship Colour Orange (Metallic) = H8R is perfect for reproducing the Toyota 86 representative body color
Body Color Tamiya Color (Zero Paints actual paints colours)
Sterling Silver Metallic TS-76 Mica Silver (Zero Paints ZP-1204)
Crystal Black Silica TS-14 Black + TS-65 Pearl Clear (Zero Paints ZP-1204)
Satin White Pearl TS-45 Pearl White (Zero Paints ZP-1204)
Dark Gray Metallic TS-64 Dark Mica Blue (Zero Paints ZP-1204)
Lightning Red TS-8 Italian Red (Zero Paints ZP-1204)
Galaxy Blue Silica TS-15 Blue + TS-65 Pearl Clear (Zero Paints ZP-1204)