1:12 Ferrari 156/85 Ver.B : 1985 Rd.5 Canadian GP #27 M.Alboreto / #28 S.Johansson
Price Now: £499.99
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K593
1:12 Ferrari 156/85 Ver.B : 1985 Rd.12 Italian GP #27 M.Alboreto / #28 S.Johansson
based on the late version used in the 1985 season where various changes were made to the rear cowl, front/rear suspensions, side pontoons and the interior of the pontoons etc. Different rear wing and diffuser designs used at the Italian GP also included in kit.
About the Ferrari 156/85
Having lost the F1 title in the previous season with the 126C4, Ferrari entry for the 1985 season was the 156/85. Designed by Mauro Forghier and Harvey Postlethwaite, the 156/85 came equipped with an improved V6 turbo engine and a brand new body. The name 156/85 was to separate it from the previous 126 models, with hopes to revive the Ferrari fame under a brand new model name. The 156/85 managed to grasp victory at the Canadian and German GP under the hands of driver M. Alboreto., and while the car only managed to gain second place in both drivers and constructors championship, the 156/85 marked the beginning of Ferrari`s revival in the F1 scene.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- 3 variations available: one based on the version used in the beginning of the season, and one based on the latter half of the season with various changes to the interior/exterior design.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim, wheel dish, wheel shaft and lock nut.
- rear cowl and side pontoons can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires.
- for more reference on the 156/85, we suggest buying the book Racing Pictorial Series by HIRO No.22 : Ferrai 156/85, F186 1985-86 (sold under MFH) along with this kit.