1:12 Ferrari 412P - K562 Ver.A : Maranello Concessionaires - Full Multi Media Kit
Price Now: £610.00
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K562
HS Code: 9503003500
Origin Country: Japan
1:12 Ferrari 412P - K562 Ver.A : Maranello Concessionaires
1967 Spa 1000km #10 R.Attwood / L.Bianchi
1967 LM #23 R.Attwood / P.Courage
- based on the car with chassis number 0854 that placed 3rd in Spa 1000km and the version used in the 2nd race of the Le Mans of 1967.
- parts reflecting different wheels used in the two races both provided in kit
Our latest addition to the 1/12 full detail kit series is the Ferrari 412P, which raced alongside the Ferrari 330P4 during various endurance races in 1967.
About the Ferrari 412P
After the 330P3 suffered a defeat from the rivaling Ford GT40 in 1966, the Ferrari team decided on replacing the P3 with the 330P4 for the upcoming year of 1967.
In the same year, the 412P was built by the manufacturers for independent teams to backup the 330P4. The 412P featured the same engine with a modified chassis of the 330P3. The body resembled the design of the P4.
The 412P managed podium finishes in both Spa 1000km and 24 Hour of Daytona under the hands of independent teams.
- A full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal plated parts, vacuum parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- Aluminum plated parts used for wheel rim, damper, engine funnel, muffler ends, wheel shaft and lock nut.
- Front cowl can be removed, rear cowl and doors can be opened and closed allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- Clear resin used for headlight lens, allowing for the mold to closely imitate those of the actual vehicle.
- Pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires