1:12 Maserati 250F Full Detail Kit - Ver.A : 1957 Rd.1 Argentine GP Winner
Only 1 left in stock
Price Now: £649.99
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K674
HS Code: 9503003500
Origin Country: Japan
1:12 Maserati 250F Full Detail Kit
K674 Ver.A : 1957 Rd.1 Argentine GP Winner #2 J.M.Fangio / 2nd #6 J.Behrad
- first debuting in 1954, the 250F went through various engine and frame upgrades for the 1957 season. The 250F took the championship in the same year under the hands of legendary driver J.M. Fangio.
- based off the 1957 opening race build where Fangio grasped victory. Features unique nose and muffler design used during this race only.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim, center locknut, shaft and engine funnels.
- front bonnet removable, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
- wheel spokes built from individual metal wires allowing for a realistic representation.
*(Product is currently still in design phase: release date/price/instructions for construction/build may be altered for official release. / Images based off CG captures may not accurately reflect that of the final product.)