Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Porsche Turbo RSR 934 Jägermeister (w/Photo-Etched Parts)
Only 2 left in stock
Part No: TAM12055
1:12 Porsche Turbo RSR 934 Jägermeister (w/Photo-Etched Parts) 12055
This large-scale model recreates the iconic and classic Porsche 934. Based on the Porsche 930 introduced in 1975, the Turbo RSR Type 934 was developed to compete in the Group 4 GT category of FIA races. Equipped with a high-powered flat-six turbo engine, the car came to dominate the production car racing scene throughout the world during the 1970’s in the hands of many private racing teams and had many impressive performances, including a 2nd place finish at the 24 Hours Le Mans.
The model depicted in this kit is of the Max Moritz team with an eye-catching orange livery matching the image of their main sponsor German liquor maker Jägermeister. In 1976 season, the Max Moritz team came 4th in the International Championship for Manufacturers, both cars showing great competitiveness throughout the season.
- 1:12 scale plastic assembly model kit. Length: 360mm, Width: 168mm.
- Compared to item 12040, this version of the kit features NEW slick tires.
- Left and right doors and front and rear hoods are openable.
- All of the flat-6 turbo engine's cables, cords, and piping details.
- The rack & pinion arrangement enables moveable front wheels linked with the steering wheel.
- Moveable front and rear suspension features coil spring dampers.
- Roll-cage is precisely reproduced.
- Photo-etched parts depict brake discs, catch pins, side radiator, and seatbelt for the ultimate finish.
- Sponsor and car number decals are produced by Cartograf.