Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:12 Yardley McLaren M23 1974 c/w Photoetched Parts
The McLaren M23 recorded 3 wins for a fine maiden grand prix season in 1973, and in 1974 three M23s joined the starting grid. The Yardley Team McLaren ran in a splendid white livery which featured the British cosmetic company Yardley's "Y" logo in black, gold and brown on its nose fairing. With renowned motorcycle racing champion Mike Hailwood at the wheel, the car took a third place podium finish at the South African GP, and combined with the two Marlboro McLaren cars to bring McLaren their first constructor's championship.
About the Model
- This is a 1/12 scale full assembly kit of the 1974 Yardley Team McLaren M23.
- Length: 378mm, Width: 178mm, Height: 107mm
- The sharp form of the car is recreated, complete with large induction box.
- The front and rear coil spring suspension provides smooth action.
- Front wheels and steering wheels are connected by a rack and pinion.
- Exquisite replica of the DFV engine faithfully replicates small parts such as the fuel pipe and ignition cord.
- Front cowling, cockpit fairing and induction box are all removable even after assembly.
- Realistic synthetic rubber tires.
- Photo-etched parts such as seatbelt are included to heighten the model's realism.
- Comes with high-quality Cartograf decals