Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:20 McLaren Mercedes MP4/13 - 89718
About the McLaren Mercedes MP4/13
1998 saw the introduction of new Formula 1 regulations and with it a new McLaren Mercedes machine. Featuring an effective aerodynamic design to produce high downforce, improved suspension for better road-holding, new Bridgestone tires, a well-balanced chassis designed by Adrian Newey, and of course the powerful 3-liter Mercedes V10 engine, the two cars driven by Mika Hakkinen and David Coultard dominated the season. Starting with a one-two finish at the Australian Grand Prix, the team went on to claim the Constructor's Title and Hakkinen outdueled Michael Schumacher to become the 1998 F1 Champion.
- High-quality assembly kit display model of the MP4/13
- Engine cowling can be removed to display interior details such as the V10 engine, radiator, and rear suspension after completion.
- Unique aerodynamic features such as the stepped underpanel and diffuser are precisely reproduced.
- Tires come with Bridgestone markings and are made from solid rubber for authetic feel.
- 2 sets of markings are included to depict cars driven by Mika Hakkinen or David Coultard.