1:20 Mclaren Honda MP4/5B - w/Driver and Engineer Figure
About the McLaren Honda MP4/5B
The McLaren MP4/5B Honda debuted at the United States Grand Prix, opening round of the 1990 Formula One season. The car featured rounded nose cone and sleek body lines engineered for the ultimate aerodynamic efficiency. Other key characteristics were the rear multi-arch diffuser and powerful RA100E V10 Honda engine. Expertly piloted by Ayrton Senna and Gerhard Berger, the MP4/5B dominated the 1990 season, with Senna winning the championship.
About the Model
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model of the 1990 Formula One Champion car, McLaren MP4/5B Honda.
- Overall length: 226mm, overall width: 108mm
- One-piece body cowl may be removed to display interior of car.
- Offers view of internal mechanics such as V10 engine, six-speed transverse gearbox and radiator.
- Features durable and accurately replicated ABS resin suspension arms.
- Solid rubber tires add realism to this display quality model.
- Includes markings for A. Senna and G. Berger.
- This re-issue Includes Driver and Engineer figure c/w Helmet Decals for Ayrton Senna