Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:20 Mclaren M23 1976 - 20062
Replacing the McLaren M19 in 1973 was the formidable M23, which was used for four years until it was eventually replaced in 1977 by the M26. The M23 earned McLaren the Constructors' Championship in 1974 and well as two Drivers' Championships in 1974 (James Hunt) and 1976 (Emerson Fittipaldi). The M23 was also driven by MotoGP legend Mike Hailwood, who won third place at the 1974 South African Grand Prix.
Specs and Features
- 34 years since its original release, Tamiya is proud to re-release the 1/20 scale plastic assembly model kit of the legendary McLaren M23.
- The sleek body has been realistically reproduced.
- Front and upper cowls can be removed after assembly to view the engine and cockpit area.
- The monocoque chassis, suspension and the Ford-Cosworth DFV 2,993cc V8 engine have been precisely reproduced.
- Newly designed Cartograf decals, tires, metal transfers, and skirt sheet included