Pre-Order Notes :
What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimatedarrival time for the product, please note that this date can change due to changes in manufacturing and shipping schedules. These dates are updated monthly, keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders for the latest estimated arrival date. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed.
When will I be charged? All pre-orders require payment at the time of placing the order.
Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes, you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched please contact us by email or by calling our Customer Care team
1:24 1989 Sauber-Mercedes C9
Part No: TAM24359
HS Code: 95030035
Origin Country: Japan
Tamiya is delighted to welcome back a classic model to the 1/24 Sports Car Series! This kit takes the original Item 24091 and soups it up with some additional parts for a detailed and rewarding build. It depicts the Sauber-Mercedes C9 that was originally developed for the 1987 World Sportscar Championship, and in 1989 the Sauber-Mercedes team won seven of eight races in the championship including a glorious triumph in the biggest 24-hour race.
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 197mm.
• The sleek, refined form of the car is recreated in style, including a detailed rendering of the 5-liter V8 twin
engine under the detachable rear cowl.
• Features realistic recreations of the suspension, cockpit, and even the undercowl. • New additions to this kit are as follows: photo-etched parts for intercooler, oil cooler, engine bay heat shield,
wingtips and belt buckles (originally used in Item 24310), and seatbelt stickers.
• Decals (made by Cartograf) and masking stickers have also been updated.
• Comes with decals to depict any of the 61, 62 and 63 cars which competed in the 1989 race