1:24 BMW M6 GT3 ROWE Racing Team Model Kit by Platz
BMW M6 GT3
This BMW M6 GT3 has been developed for touring car race in 2016. This car is powered by a 4.4-litre V8 engine and has succeeded in GT races around the world. The car who won the 24 hours Spa Francorchamps in 2016, was the car No. 99 which belonged to the Rowe Racing's, BMW M6 GT3. This traditional car race has been continued since 1926. The steady pit work by Rowe Racing, 3 wonderful drivers, Alexander Sims from England, Philipp Eng from Austria, and Maxime Martin from Belgium, and splendid race strategy made the team won the victory.
About this kit
This BMW M6 GT3 is an assembly kit for a winner of The 24 hours Spa Francorchamps in 2016. All parts are made with 100% new toolings. The finish is about 206mm in length, and about 85mm in width. Fenders and rear wing are finely reproduced and so as roll cage inside the car. Sponsor logo and body line for yellow and black is reproduced with decals.
* The 2016 24 Hours of Spa Winner
* Assembling kit for 1:24 Scale
* All parts are made with 100% new toolings
* Fendors and rear wings are finely reproduced
* Interior with reproduced roll cage
* Decals for sponsor logo and yellow and black body line
* Rolling wheels (rubber tyres)
* Length: about 206mm, Width: about 85mm