Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:24 Ferrari LaFerrari Yellow Version - 24347
Part No: TAM24347
In March 2013 Ferrari announced their latest flagship model, the LaFerrari, a car which is lucky enough to follow such illustrious forebears as the 288 GTO, F40, F50 and the Enzo Ferrari. The supercar features a carbon composite body with sweeping curves to die for and employs an active aerodynamics system which automatically deploys the rear spoiler and other parts to provide optimal downforce depending on the conditions. It is also loaded with Ferrari's astounding debut hybrid technology: the HY-KERS system was honed in Formula One racing and now features in this road car, harnessing the 800hp 6262cc V12 engine to an electric motor for a breathtaking 963hp. There is sure to be a struggle for potential owners to get their hands on one of the 499 cars to be produced. Even if you aren't lucky enough to get one of the 499, however, how about making your very 500th with this exceptional kit?
About the Model
1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit of the supercar which showcases Ferrari's wealth of technological expertise.
- Length: 196mm. Width: 88mm.
- The model faithfully captures the elegantly sculpted and dynamic form of the car, featuring opening left/right doors and rear cowling.
- The 6,262cc V12 engine, transmission and HY-KERS hybrid system are depicted with great accuracy.
- Monocoque frame and front/rear suspension show incredible attention to detail.
- Mesh is included to recreate front air intake and rear cowling openings.
- Features clear underpanel parts.
- Engine is mounted on a sub-frame integrated into the monocoque.
- Metal transfers included for realistic depiction of emblems.
- HY-KERS batteries faithfully recreated in their position under the seats.
- Comes with masking stickers to aid when painting the model.