1:24 Toyota Celica XX 2800GT
Part No: TAM24021
Classic Style, Eye-Opening Performance
The Celica story goes way back to October 1970 and Toyota's introduction of the first generation of this unprecedented specialty car; we skip forward to July 1981 to find our subject: the Celica XX 2800GT top grade of the car's second generation. It featured a 170hp 2,759cc inline-six engine with electronic fuel injection system for eye-watering performance. A luxurious interior had fully adjustable seats, electronic display meters and more. This successful car truly heralded a new era for high performance sports cars across the world.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length; 195mm, width: 52mm, height: 74mm.
- The sleek, angular form of the car is recreated in style.
- Retractable headlights are constructed using a movable design.
- Underside features realistic depictions of the front MacPherson strut and rear trailing arm suspension, exhaust and more.
- Detailed interior with ergonomic parts breakdown, plus decals to depict instrumentation.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread pattern, and are paired with wheels using metal plated hubs.
- Steered front wheels.
- Comes with a driver figure.