Basic Zero Paints F.A.Q.
All Zero Paints dry matt and require clear coating unless otherwise specifiedApplication Notes : Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Ducati Paints 60ml
1 off : 60ml of colour matched paint, . This has been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing.
A few of the colours we can mix listed below:
- Anniversary Red 473.101 (MotoGP Bike)
- 916 Frame/Wheels Bronze Colour (30ml Jar)
- Ducati Red DUC 1 (Classic Ducati Red)
- Ducati Rosso Corsa DUCLMC (Casey Stoner 2008)
- Ducati Yellow 473.201
- Frame Grey Matt DUC10C
- Giallo Fly (Yellow 748) 473.201 (DUC 4)
- Matt Black Monster DUC9D
- Metallic Black 291.500
- Metallic Blue 291.800
- Metallic Green for Engine 30ml Jar
- Metallic Grey 291.601
- Monster Blue DUC10
- Monster Red DUC20
- Rosso Desmosedici RR DUC46
- Senna Grey (Grigio Scuro) DUC37 for 916 and 1199
- Metallic Green for Engine (Matched to X5 +XF56 mixed Ratio 1:5) 30ml Jar
- Rosso Red for Ducati 1199 Panigale S
- Neiman Marcus Edition Ducati 748L Special Silver NEW
- Red for 916 Wheels 30ml (Senna Rosso)
- Senna 916 Silver 60ml (Grigio Argento)
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here