1:6 Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Police Bike
1:6 scale plastic model assembly kit of the Harley-Davidson FLH 1200 Police Bike.
Harley-Davidson motorcycles have a long-standing connection with police work that stretches back to 1908 when the Detroit Police Department first employed one of their 2-wheelers. The U.S. motorcycle giant followed that up with its first bike designed specifically for police use, in 1921. The majestic FLH1200 Electra Glide was one of Harley's top models in the 1970s, and availed itself of a big 1,200cc V-Twin "shovelhead" engine; at 2.4 meters in length and weighing in at over 300kg, it was a mammoth presence in the motorcycle world. It could trace its roots back to the FL models from the early 1940s, and provided grateful riders all over the world with countless miles of trouble-free and stable riding.
Length: 400mm, Width: 185mm.
- Plastic parts molded in white and gray are combined with matte finish metal-plated parts to offer a sublime finish.
- Handlebar, brake discs, exhaust covers and more are recreated by metal parts, while the model also uses synthetic rubber seat, handlebar grips and other parts.
- Features a number of quintessential police bike features such as a large windshield, emergency lights, siren and radio.
- "POLICE" wording on fender, instrumentation faces and more are accurately depicted using decals.
- A number of moving parts are utilized, including realistic suspension, kickstand and brake pedal.
- The "Shovelhead" engine is recreated in detail.
- Model features semi-pneumatic rubber tires with realistic tread patterns and sidewall wording.