Basic Zero Paints F.A.Q.
All Zero Paints dry matt and require clear coating unless otherwise specifiedApplication Notes : Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
BMW i8 Paints
Brand: Zero Paints
Part No: ZP-1303
1 x 30ml Airbrush ready paint, - please select from list of option for your desired colour/s.
Please Note : Crystal White is 2 x30ml
The BMW i8 is available in many paint combinations, we have all the colours you need
1. Sophisto Grey with highlight Frozen Grey metallic
2. Protonic Blue with highlight Frozen Grey metallic
3. Ionic Silver with highlight BMW i blue
4. Crystal White with highlight BMW i blue
Other combinations can be created
- Sophisto Grey brilliant effect with BMW i blue
- Protonic Blue with highlight Frozen Grey metallic
- Crystal White with highlight Frozen Grey metallic