Fine Drill Pin Vice D-R (0.1-3.2mm) - 74112
Only 4 left in stock
Part No: TAM74112
HS Code: 82075090
Origin Country: China
The pin vise is an important tool in the armory of any modeler, allowing the making of precision holes for the purpose of modifying scale models.
- Compatible with drill bits of sizes from 0.1-3.2mm.
- Rotating grip end features built-in ball bearings for smooth movement.
- Made from nickel-plated brass, with elastomer grip.
- Features metallic sticker with the Tamiya twin star logo and wording "PIN VISE".
- The rubber grip is engraved with the wording "TAMIYA".