Iwata Custom Micron CM-SB Plus Airbrush (0.18mm Nozzle)
Only 5 left in stock
Part No: IW-CM-SB2
HS Code: 84242000
Origin Country: Japan
The Iwata Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control.
The CM-SB has a 0.18mm needle and nozzle. The CM-SB is the most versatile in the Custom Micron range because you can attach small side cups that hold a few drops of paint through to suction bottles up to 2oz (56ml). This is ideal when frequent colour changes are required. Also you may view your close-up detail work directly over the top of your airbrush without a gravity bowl in way of the view.
The CM-SB is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Nail Art
- Photo Retouching
The CM-SB features:
- 0.18mm nozzle for the finest detail
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Side-feed (comes with 1/8oz (3.5ml) cup for right or left-handed use)
- Ultra fine detail to 3/4" (0.18mm to 20mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Pre-set adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
The CM-SB has the option to change to a 0.23mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.18mm nozzle of the CM-SB, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency.