Iwata Power Jet Pro Compressor
Part No: C-IW-POWERP
Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Power Jet Pro is twice as powerful as a Sprint Jet, so you can run two fine airbrushes or one high-flow airbrush or a small low-volume spray gun at low pressure. It has dual air regulators and gauges for setting the pressure for each airbrush independently.
The Power Jet Pro has a 2 litre tank reservoir, which increases moisture separation and smoothes out the air flow. This type of machine is preferred when heavy use is expected or higher pressures required.
The Power Jet Pro features:
- Air flow at 0 psi: 0.88 CFM (25 lpm)
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 60 psi
- Low maintenance, oil-less twin piston air compressor
- Quiet running 1/6 Hp induction motor
- 2 litre storage tank
- Dual moisture filters
- Dual mounted pressure gauges
- Dual air regulators for precise pressure adjustment
- Dual quick disconnect ports (2 x 1/4 BSP outlets with 2 x 1/4 BSP quick releases)
- Dual airbrush holders
- Smart Technology automatic switching reduces running time and motor wear (55 psi on / 75 psi off)
- Protective outer case
- Comes with two 3m (10') coiled vinyl hoses
- On/off switch
- Size: H 33 x W 18 x H 30 cm (approx including handle and fittings)
- Weight: 11.9kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 52 decibels
- Duty cycle: 60 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.
- Comes fitted with UK 3 pins plug (which European csutomers will need to swap out)
We can only ship within Europe due to the weight