Iwata Revolution SAR airbrush 0.5mm Nozzle
COVID-19 UPDATE – WE ARE NOW CLOSED, Sorry no orders can be placed over this period.
Part No: IW-REV-SAR
The Iwata Revolution airbrushes have the best performance and quality in their price range. They excel in all areas - the way they look, the way they handle, and especially the way they spray.
The Revolution SAR is a single action airbrush. It is easy to use - one press of the trigger for air and product. The fluid adjustment knob allows you to preset the amount of product to allow through. It is useful for coverage of larger areas with one setting.
The Revolution SAR is excellent for these applications:
- Spray Tanning
- Body Art
- Model Painting
- Mural Painting
- Hobby and Craft
The Revolution SAR features:
- Suction-feed (comes with a 2oz (56ml) bottle)
- Larger 0.5mm nozzle suitable for thicker or heavier paints
- Fine detail to 1-1/2" (0.5mm to 38mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Ergonomic handle design
- Replaceable internal Teflon™ needle packing for use with solvent-based paints
- Iwata quality and performance at a value price