Paint Strainer - Fine
Brand: Zero Paints
Part No: ZP-2002
HS Code: 32091000
Origin Country: UK
To get the very best paint work possible you should strain the paint through a strainer before loading the airbrush.
All Zero Paints are strained during manuafcture, but with a larger 400 micron grade mesh.
Conical Paint Strainers offer the following features:-
- The paper has a high resistance to solvents and water
- They are suitable for solvent and water based paints
- The filter extends to the tip of the strainer, so all paint is filtered fast.
- Nylon mesh is available for the most demanding jobs
- 190 Micron Mesh in a very fine , for the last stage of painting