1:12 Ferrari SF70H K608 Ver.B : 2017 Rd.6 Monaco GP #5 S.Vettel / #7 K.Raikkonen
Price Now: £449.99
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K608
HS Code: 9503003500
Origin Country: Japan
1:12 Ferrari SF70H K608 Ver.B : 2017 Rd.6 Monaco GP #5 S.Vettel / #7 K.Raikkonen Curbside Kit (No Engine)
Release Date is 25th August 2017
based on the build that raced at Monaco GP, where Ferrari finally claimed victory at Monaco after 16 long years, along with a one-two finish that the team has not experienced for 7 years.
Featuring the latest addition to our 1/12 scale proportion kit lineup – the SF70H, Ferrari’s 2017 F1 entry driven by championship drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Räikkönen.
- a multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, photoetching, turned parts, rubber tires, and decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- a proportion kit omitting inner details of car and featuring minimal parts allowing for quick assembly
- model based on 3D data provided from Ferrari, allowing for extreme close replication of the body line of the original vehicle.
- 2 variations available: based on the 1st round at Australian GP and 6th round at Monaco GP where Ferrari claimed podium finish.
- Wheel rim and exhaust end provided as turned parts. Pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires.