1:12 Ferrari SF70H K608 Ver.C : 2017 Rd.11 Hungarian GP
Out of Stock
Price Now: £449.99 Sorry, currently not in stock!
Get notified when back in stock
Brand: Model Factory Hiro
Part No: MFH K623
HS Code: 9503003500
Origin Country: Japan
11:12 Ferrari SF70H K608 Ver.C : 2017 Rd.11 Hungarian GP #5 S.Vettel / #7 K.Raikkonen Curbside Kit (No Engine)
Release Date is 25th October 2017
Featuring the latest addition to our 1:12 scale proportion kit lineup – the SF70H, Ferrari’s 2017 F1 entry driven by championship drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Räikkönen.
- a multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, photoetching, turned parts, rubber tires, and decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- a proportion kit omitting inner details of car and featuring minimal parts allowing for quick assembly
- model based on 3D data provided from Ferrari, allowing for extreme close replication of the body line of the original vehicle.
- 3 variations available: based on the 1st round at Australian GP and 6th round at Monaco GP and 11th round at Hungarian GP where Ferrari claimed podium finish.
- Wheel rim and exhaust end provided as turned parts. Pre-printed sponsor logos featured on tires.