120ml Paint Remover for Plastic
120ml Paint Stripper for Plastic
This has been tested and work well on Zero Paints Basecoat Colours
PLEASE READ BEFORE USE :
- Wear gloves. Protect textiles and vinyl materials. Shake container well before use.
- Directions for use: transfer the required amount of paint stripper into a suitable container.
- Apply a generous coat onto the surface to be stripped with a suitable brush.
- Leave for approximately 15mins - 1 hour and apply a second coat if required.
- Once the stripper has penetrated into the Paint, Scrape off leaving the suface as clean as possible.
- Rub down stripped area using a scrubbing brush.Rinse with water and allow to dry.