Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:24 Toyota Hiace Quick Delivery Tamiya Version - 24332
1:24 Toyota Hiace Quick Delivery - Tamiya Version
This item is a new version of a Tamiya classic model originally released back in 1983, the Toyota Hiace Quick Delivery. The vehicle itself was a popular van produced by Toyota until 2011, and as the name suggests, its primary function was delivery of items and goods. The compact vehicle featured a cargo area in excess of 2 meters wide and over 1.5 meters long that could carry a maximum load of up to 1.5 tons in weight, making it perfect for delivering a variety of goods around the cramped and busy spaces typical of urban areas of Japan. It ran on a reliable engine producing 72hp.
1:24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 180mm, Width: 71mm, Height: 101mm.
- The model accurately recreates the unique, tall body of the vehicle.
- Features an assembly-type body with panels. Also includes recreations of fold-away fences designed to prevent cargo from moving during transit.
- The chassis underside features details such as the frame, suspension and drivetrain.
- Passenger-side door can be attached in open or closed position, as can the rear doors of the cargo area.
- Cargo area doors can be cut apart in order to attach in an open position.
- There is plenty of scope for creativity in decorating the side of the model. Passenger side door can be attached in open or closed position.
- Kit also includes a set of assembly-style cardboard boxes in the same scale as the model.
- The kit includes a wide variety of decals for vehicle markings, including Tamiya logos and Mini 4WD-related designs.