Basic Zero Paints F.A.Q.
All Zero Paints dry matt and require clear coating unless otherwise specifiedApplication Notes : Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Chrome Effect Paint - Mclaren MP4/22 onwards 3x30ml
Do you want the Chrome look paint as seen on the McLaren F1 Cars today ? Well this is for you..
- 1 off - 30ml Black Base
- 1 off - 30ml Hi-Quality Clear Coat
- 1 off - 30ml Chrome Paint
- Apply 2-3 coats of Black Base over primed surface,
- Apply 1-3 coats of Hi-Quality Clearcoat
- Apply 1-2 Very light coats of Chrome Paint (Less is More)
- When dry buff any loose dust with lint free soft cloth
- Clearcoat if required, Clearcoating does not dull the chrome effect
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here