Colle 21 Cyanoacrylate Liquid Glue (21g)
COLLE 21 is an ANAEROBIC glue, It works with pressure, which gives you the time to correctly position your assemblies. Assembly without the pressure of 2 surfaces. The pressure made (15 to 45 seconds) will guarantee a strong and precise adhesion.
COLLE 21 does not dry after opening and you can use it until the last drop.
Ideal for gluing Leather, Rubber, ceramics, wood, iron, metal, and plastics (except for PE, PP, PTFE)
Resistant to water, shock, and vibration.
Fast setting after pressure from 10 to 15 seconds.
Colle 21 should be kept at room temperature
Drip Tip for precision.
- Protect yourself against possible splashing fluid.
- Apply a few drops of glue to only one of the 2 pieces. Apply pressure for 15 sec.
- WARNING Cyanoacrylate: Cause irritation to the respiration system, eyes, skin. Don’t breathe vapors. In the case of contact with eyes, rinse carefully for several minutes and consult a Doctor. In the case of contact with skin, wash with warm water and soap.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use contents near liquid or food.
- Product: Ethyl-2 cyanoacrylate 80-90%.