Iwata Custom Micron CM-C Plus V2 Airbrush (0.23mm Nozzle)
The Custom Micron airbrushes are now improved with a taller, more comfortable trigger and a crown cap dock on the rear of the preset handle.
The Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best - the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control. Click here for more information on Iwata airbrushes.
The CM-C Plus has a 0.23mm needle and nozzle and a large 1/3oz (9ml) gravity cup with snap on lid to prevent spillage.
The CM-C Plus is excellent for these applications:
- Custom Automotive
- Fine Art
- Model Painting
- Thin Cosmetics
New features of the CM-C Plus version 2:
- Taller trigger for more precise control
- Redesigned shape and grip on trigger for comfort and control
- One-piece needle-chucking guide with auxiliary lever for ease of re-assembly
- A crown cap dock on the rear of the pre-set handle so you will never lose your crown needle cap again when you take it off for the closest detail work.
The CM-C Plus features:
- All of the new features above
- 0.23mm nozzle for fine detail with light to medium paints
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup
- Fine detail to 1" (0.23mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying
- Iwata's new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enabling fine adjustment of the airflow at the head of the airbrush for more control of stippling, fine detail and finely atomised background spraying.
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cup ensures easy clean up and more efficient paint flow