Basic Zero Paints F.A.Q.
All Zero Paints dry matt and require clear coating unless otherwise specifiedApplication Notes : Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Kawasaki H2R Paint Set 4x30ml + Chrome Buffering Powder
4 off : 30ml bottles of paints for the Tamiya Kawasaki H2R Kit #14131
This has been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing and is .
Colours supplied are :
- 1 off : 30m bottle of Fine Maetallic Base Paint
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Kawasaki Candy Green Paint (Different to other Zero Candy greens)
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Gloss Black Paint
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Pre-thinned Clearcoat
- 1 pot of Chrome Buffing Powder in Conjuction with C1 Models
- 1 sheet Application Guide/ Instructions
- 2 Buffing Pads
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here