Basic Zero Paints F.A.Q.
All Zero Paints dry matt and require clear coating unless otherwise specifiedApplication Notes : Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Mercedes-Benz Mclaren SLR Paints 60ml
1 off : 60ml of colour matched paint, . This has been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing.
Please chose from the following colours:
- Amazonite Blue Metallic - DB 501 (Amazonit Blue)
- Antimony Gray Metallic - DB 701 (Antimon Grey)
- Coronadite Gray Metallic - DB 704 (Corodanit Grey)
- Crystal Osmium Grey - DB 703
- (722) Crystal Laurite Silver Metallic - DB 977
- Fayalite Green Metallic - DB 601(Fayalit Green)
- Galaxite Black Metallic - DB 971 (Galaxieschwarz)
- Palladium Gray Metallic - DB 792 (Palladiumsilber)
- Picotite Black Metallic - DB 903 (Picotit Black)
- Pure Black Solid - DB 901 (Schwarz)
- Crystal Digenit Blue - DB 502
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here