Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
You can use either use Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner or Basecoat Thinners, alternatively any thinners that contain Toluene should work, but it's best to test first. DO NOT not use White Spirt or Acrylic Thinners, they are not suitable.
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Repsol Honda RC211V 2003 Paint Set 5x30ml
5 off : 30ml bottles of colour matched paints for Repsol Honda RC211V 2003
This has been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing and is supplied in a Glass Bottle.
Colours supplied are :
- 1 off : 30m bottle of Fluorescent Orange Paint
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of White Undercoat (For Fluorescent Colours)
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Black (Use for Groundcoat and Black Gloss Areas)
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Dark Blue/Purple Basecoat (Goes over Black Groundcoat)
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Brilliant Orange
An undercoat of Black (supplied) is required, then a mid coat of Purplish Blue, then clear coat
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here