Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
You can use either use Zero Paints Airbrush Cleaner or Basecoat Thinners, alternatively any thinners that contain Toluene should work, but it's best to test first. DO NOT not use White Spirt or Acrylic Thinners, they are not suitable.
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Repsol RC211V Valencia 2003 Paint Set 5x30ml
Repsol RC211V Valencia '03 Colour Matched Paints Colours supplied are :
- 1 off : 30m bottle of Fluorescent Orange Paint
- 1 off : 30m bottle of Fluorescent Yellow Paint
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of White Undercoat (For Fluorescent Colours)
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Black (Use for Groundcoat and Black Gloss Areas)
- 1 off : 30ml bottle of Dark Blue/Purple Basecoat (Goes over Black Groundcoat)
These have been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing.
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here