1:24 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Jagermeister - Ltd re-issue
DTM dedicated reproduction machine realistically
Motor sports and involvement each other is deep German brewer, made ??Jaegermeister is the main sponsor, it is the machine which entered from shoe Bell Engineering of Germany to DTM (German Touring Car Championship). Hand is added greatly to racing from the body to the mechanism, the 2.5-liter V-6 engine that exerts 420 horsepower is mounted on the front, it also features was employed full-time 4WD in order to bring out the traction. And M. Bartels drive, which is also piloting experience of F1 machine, the final race of the 1994 season, at the Hockenheimring with the seventh place in the first race, a further 3-position by suppressing the Alfa Romeo 155V6TI force of the works team in the second race plays a prize, it was a lot of attention.
About the Model
- This is a Jagermeister color plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI, which showed active in 1994 in the DTM.
- scale 1/24, total length 196mm, overall width 80mm.
- aggressive protruding front spoiler, large flared front and rear fenders, such as the distinctive rear wing, the actual vehicle is modeled as it is a powerful form.
- front cowl vehicle as well removable. Including the V6 engine, which is mounted low until the last minute, precisely reproduce until the air duct such complex configurations.
- chassis underside, such as suspension and 4WD mechanism is also impressive.
- The room surrounded by the roll cage, ABC pedal or stabilizer adjustment lever, computer box, also part of an air jack, you finish the three-dimensional sense of plenty.
- heat shield plate of the muffler outlet available in aluminum sticker.
- slide mark Cartograf.