1:24 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI - Ltd re-issue
This is a Tamiya limited re-issue so please do not wait and miss out
The Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI etched its name in racing history with a glorious championship win in the 1993 German Touring Car Championship (DTM) season. The car was based upon the Italian manufacturer's 155GTA - of course, with numerous body and mechanical modifications. The front of the car employed a pipe frame work and was mounted with a force to be reckoned with in the shape of the 420hp, 2.5-liter V6. A center diff utilized a planetary gear system with viscuous coupling as part of the full time 4WD system. Four 155 V6 TI cars appeared in the DTM that year, with the two works team vehicles piloted by N. Larini and A. Nannini proving too much for the rest of the hapless field, taking 13 wins from 22 races. 11 of those belonged to Larini, who duly became that season's Drivers' Champion.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit of the works Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI which took the 1993 DTM championship.
- Length: 196mm, width: 80mm.
- The body is elegantly captured, including such details as the agressive front spoiler, large fenders and unique rear wing.
- Just like on the actual car, the front cowling can be removed, allowing you to display the engine room with powerful V6 and complex air ducts.
- Suspension and 4WD system are also given accurate depictions.
- The interior is kitted out with roll cage, bucket seat and other equipment for an authentic finish.
- Features parts to recreate Nannini's sequential shift.
- High-quality Cartograf decals provided to recreate No.7 and 8 cars.