Basic Zero Paints F.A.Q.
All Zero Paints dry matt and require clear coating unless otherwise specifiedApplication Notes : Zero Paints are pre-thinned for Airbrush use. Shake container until paint is thoroughly mixed. Spray at 15 - 40 psi,
3 - 4 medium cross coats are recommended. Air drying at 20°C Dust-free: 5 – 10 mins, Tack-free: 20 - 30 mins.
For additional thinning use Basecoat Thinners.
Which Airbrush Cleaner should I use ?
Please Note: We can only ship paint to a select list of Countries due to restrictions on the Transportation of Flammable Products. Please click here for a complete list and explanation.
|Health and Safety Notes :|
|Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Harmful if swallowed, call a Doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition.
Please download the Material Safety Datasheets here ->
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Paints 30ml
1 off : 30ml of colour matched paint, supplied in a Glass Bottle. This has been pre-thinned ready for Airbrushing.
For further information on using Zero Colour Matched Paints please read the Zero Paints F.A.Q. here
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Paints 60ml
- A02 Eisen Grey (Evo 7 And E8 Mr Spoiler Ends!!)
- A21 Queens Silver (Evo 2 & 3)
- A31 Cool Silver Metallic (Evo 8, 8Mr & 9 & Evo 10)
- A34 Steel Silver (Evo 4)
- A39 Gunmetal Grey (Evo 8Mr)
- A69 Satelite Silver (Evo 5, 6, TME & 7)
- D06 Lightning Blue Mica (Evo 10)
- D85 Canal Blue (Evo 6 TME)
- G98 Sainto Amour Green (Evo 1)
- H84 Grace Silver (Evo 1)
- P26 Orient Red (Evo 10)
- P85 Palma Red (Evo 4, 5, 7, 8, 9)
- R71 Passion Red (Evo 6 TME)
- R82 Monaco Red (Evo 2 & Evo 3)
- T10 French Blue (Evo 7)
- T36 Reims Blue (Evo 6)
- T70 Ruri Blue (Evo 9)
- T73 Icecelle Blue (Evo 4 & 6)
- U02 Phantom Black Pearl (Evo 10)
- W13 Diamond White Pearl (Evo 10)
- W37 Frost White / Wicked White (Evo 9 Mr Rs & Evo X)
- W83 Scotia White (Evo 1-9)
- X08 Pyrenees Black (Evo 1-6 & TME)
- X42 Amethyst Black Pearl (Evo 7, 8 & 9)
- Y01 Lightning Yellow (Evo 7 & 8)
- Y12 Wasp Yellow / Solar Yellow (Evo 9)
- Y77 Dandelion Yellow (Evo 3 & 5)