Portable Extractor Spray Booth c/w Turntable
Out of Stock
Sorry, currently not in stock!
Get notified when back in stock
Part No: PSB-88
HS Code: 84482000
Origin Country: China
When you use an airbrush (or any form of paint spray) you atomize paint particles and vapour into the air. Whether you are using water-based paints or solvent-based paints, these should not end up in your lungs. Protect yourself by using a spray booth that will draw all the paint vapors and particles through a filter and then expel them outdoors. The flexi-duct can be fixed to a standard domestic vent or simply placed through a partially open window for portability or convenience.
This polypropylene spray booth is light-weight and easy to assemble, yet still very sturdy. It comes complete as a flat pack and can be assembled within 30 minutes. The powerful fan system draws in overspray and vents the emission outside your work area. The dual filter system reduces the amount of particles vented outside. The booth includes a rotating turntable plate (see Photo).
The rotating turntable plate (included) allows you to spray on all sides of the subject without touching the drying surface. Perfect for scale models. (also available separately)
- Noise level - 62 dB (very quiet)
- Size: L 515mm x H 310mm x D 400mm
- Turntable plate 250mm (10")
- Powerful and quick fume suction
- 70mm Durable and Flexible round exhaust hose
- 4 x replaceable filters - 2 x large and 2 x small
- 65 watt, 50 HZ Exhaust Fan
- Exhaust Airflow 62CFM - 68CFM
- Power cord comes fitted with UK 3 Pin Plug.
- Shipping Weight: 6.0kg
- PLEASE NOTE : This is fitted with a UK 3 Pin Plug, European customers will need to change to suit.
NOTE: Not recommended for continual usage, i.e. production applications. This spray booth is designed for studio/workshop cleanliness and to reduce concentrations of airborne contaminants. We recommend that you also wear a face mask or respirator to protect yourself from the overspray that is immediately around you before it gets extracted by the spray booth.