Please Note : Knifes, Side Cutter, Plastic Glue and Paints are required to complete all Model Kits and must be purchased separately. Please have a read of our more detailed F.A.Q. on recommended tools
1:20 Lotus 99T Honda (c/w Ayrton Senna Figure) - 20057
Legendary Lotus 99T makes it back into production after a gap of more than 5 years. Includes new parts to depict on-board camera, and helmets of Nakajima and Ayrton Senna!
About the Lotus 99T
The year 1987 brought a new sponsor and new colors to the pioneering F1 constructor Team Lotus, and a joint venture with Honda added the powerful V6 turbocharged engine and Japanese driver Nakajima. With carbon fiber monocoque frame designed by French engineer Gerard Ducarouge, the 99T incorporated further innovation in the form of an active computerized suspension system which continually adjusts hydraulic settings to compensate for ever-changing track conditions, speed, steering and weight. Genius driver Ayrton Senna demonstrated the amazing capabilities of the 99T when he took the checkered flag at the Monaco and Detroit GPs, claiming 3rd place in the Drivers' and Constructors' Title.
About the Model
- 1/20 scale plastic assembly model of the Lotus 99T as it appeared at the 1987 British GP.
- Decals depict non-tobacco markings (British GP).
- Removable cowling allows display of accurately detailed V6 twin turbo engine and suspension system.
- Front and rear wing tip pieces have been newly added to allow depiction of Nakajima's on board camera and antennas.
- Metal transfers recreate side mirrors.
- Includes decals to depict either A. Senna or S. Nakajima.
- Comes with parts for both Senna's and Nakajima's helmets.
Also available separately are the Zero Paints Lotus Camel Yellow Basecoat Paint and Camel Decals